When you start your own business, there are just so many things that you need to consider. Products, services, startup supplies – it can be enough to drive a business owner mad. But now that the world is run electronically, you now have to throw IT service in the mix. For most business owners, this is one of the more overwhelming tasks to do when opening their proverbial doors. Now would be a great time to research IT companies that can manage all of these services for you.
Budget-friendly. It may seem unnecessary but there are many benefits to using managed IT services. A managed services contract allows you to quit worrying about your network, while also allowing you to have this area locked into your budget with no costly surprises. You decide what your budget is and what services you need.
One less employee. Keeping a staffed IT employee on payroll can become very expensive. By outsourcing to a managed IT services company, you only pay for what you need.
Experience counts. You already know IT services is entirely too complicated for you. When it comes to your computers and network you want a trained, experienced and certified IT to repair any technical issues and grow along with your business’ success. Having managed IT services monitor your network, servers and computers will be like having a security guard watching your business 24/7/365. Instead of waiting for something to break, routine maintenance is done to keep your system up and running.
Your business is already a labor of love. Let a managed IT services company take care of the technical stuff.
Call Up & Running Computer Solutions in Corona, CA for help with managed IT services at 951-737-8558. Learn more at our website at www.urcs.net.
Networks are extremely useful in a business setting to increase productivity, efficiency and capabilities of users. Networking gives computers and users the gift of being connected together. Up and Running Computer Solutions, Inc. recommends that all businesses have a computer network. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
- Increased Connectivity: Networks can connect an unlimited number of computers, thus connecting the people using those computers.
- Share Hardware: Networking helps users to share hardware devices throughout the office. Devices such as printers, copiers, etc. This cuts the cost of having say a printer at every workstation.
- Easy Data Management: Networking all company data in one place makes it easy for the administrator to manage it efficiently. Networking offers the benefit of centralizing data from all the user systems to one system where management of the data can be done efficiently and it can be managed in an easy and improved way.
- Data Sharing: Networking provides all data in a centralized location that can be easily accessed by all employees. The sharing of data through a network saves time allowing your employees to get more work done in a day. Permissions and restrictions can be set so certain employees can only access certain files.
- Internet: Networks offer internet service for the whole network. Every computer on the network will receive high speed internet, can experience the high speed internet. Quick processing and delivery of work load.
It’s time to step out of the dark ages of technology and step into the future of networking. For a free quote to have a network installed in your office contact Up and Running Computer Solutions, Inc. in Corona, CA at 951-737-8558. Visit our website at www.urcs.net.
Serving Corona, Riverside, Anaheim, Irvine, Newport Beach, Tustin and more!
Having a computer network set up at your business only benefits the business and employee productivity. Networking is about sharing. With a computer network you can share information, resources, applications, emails and office documents.
A large hard drive is set up on a central server computer where a common storage area is used to store files that can be shared throughout the office. Individual files can be worked on between several employees without having more than one document created. All users can share the one document and have access to it when they need it.
Printers, scanner and other external devices can be used by all employees. No more need to have a printer on every employee’s desk. This saves you money. With the money you save not having multiple printers, etc. you can invest in one piece of high quality equipment.
Also, different applications can be used by all employees. For example, accounting software, data entry software, etc. can be seen and used by the whole company. Don’t want all employees to have access to all programs? Not a problem. Permissions can be given for only those employees chosen to access those programs.
Thinking about setting up a network at your office but don’t know where to start? Call us at Up & Running Computer Solutions, Inc. at 951-737-8558. Visit our website at www.urcs.net.