Your desktop computer draws in cool air and blows out hot air. When it’s drawing in the cool air it’s along bringing with it dust, pet hair, and other dirt particles. This can be damaging to your computer requiring computer repair. The debris build up, inhibits your computer’s ability to keep cool. If your computer is running hot it will not perform to its potential and run very slowly. You should clean your computer every 3-6 months.
- Gather a soft brush, can of compressed air, cleaning cloths and a vacuum with a nozzle attachment.
- Turn your computer off, unplug cables and let it cool down.
- Start by cleaning the outside of the computer with a cloth, then vacuum vents and ports.
- Take off the side of your computer and vacuum all dirt and dust out of the inside. Be careful not to touch any components.
- Take your brush and start brushing any remaining dust. The can of compressed air can help with the extra dirty areas.
- Replace the side to the computer, plug back in your cables and it’s clean and ready to be used!
If your computer was damaged due to excessive dirt call the IT Services of Up & Running Computer Solutions, Inc. at 951-737-8558. We service and repair computers and servers for businesses large and small. Visit our website at www.urcs.net.
Proudly serving Corona, Tustin, Irvine, Anaheim, Riverside, Yorba Linda and all surrounding areas.
Do you know if your computer has a virus? If your anti-virus software is out of date or a virus managed to slip by, you very well could have one and not even know it. There are signs to look for that could give you a warning signal that your computer does in fact have a virus and is in need of computer repair.
Here are some signs you have a virus and need computer repair:
- Compute has become erratic – Viruses and malware infects important files that help your computer run correctly. If these files become infected your computer could crash. If a crash occurs you will get a message that there is corrupted data.
- Computer is slow – Viruses deplete your computers processor.
- Inability to use drives or files – When trying to open certain drives you get an error message, files won’t open, and applications won’t run.
- Constantly changing file sizes – your file sizes will change up and down even if you haven’t accessed them.
If you think you are a victim of a computer virus or malware call Up & Running Computer Solutions so we can remove the virus before important data on your computer is lost. We specialize in computer repair and can remove your virus and get your computer set up with the latest anti-virus software. Call 951-737-8558. Visit our website at www.urcs.net.
Serving Corona, Riverside, Irvine, Anaheim, Newport Beach, Tustin and more!
When running a successful business, your computer system is a vital part of that business. Computers are essential in business. And when your computers are down, your business shuts down and you’re not making money. This is why managed IT services are becoming so popular.
Some of the benefits are:
Reduced costs – Managed IT services will take care of your computers with no need for an in house IT department which can be very costly. By hiring an IT company you will only pay for the IT support you need when you need it.
Productivity – Trying to solve complex IT problems yourself takes away from the important business you should be attending to. A professional IT company can solve the problem in a more efficient time period.
Flexibility – You get to customize your managed IT services plan to best suit your business’ needs.
Our Managed IT Services program is designed to give you the ultimate in service and reliability while keeping your costs under control. By monitoring your systems 24/7/365, installing necessary updates, performing routine maintenance, and proactively resolving potential problems from our offices, we can keep your network running at its’ peak for less than the old “break/fix” model of IT services. A managed services contract allows you to quit worrying about your network and also allows you to budget your IT expenses with no costly surprises. This allows us to concentrate on finding ways to leverage your technology investment to make your business run more smoothly and profitably.
Give URCS a call today at 951-737-8558 to see how we can help you and your business with your IT needs. Visit our website at www.urcs.net
Serving Corona, Irvine, Riverside, Anaheim, Newport Beach, Tustin and more!
If you own a business and have important company files and data on your computers you should have a back system in place. Losing important company data could be devastating to your business. Here at Up & Running Computer Solutions, Inc. we always recommend to all of our IT Services clients to back up their data. Here’s why:
Data could be lost if:
- You have a virus on your computer
- Your hard drive fails
- Your computer is lost or stolen
- Your computer is in a fire or flood
We suggest having a daily back up in place for all your computers. Not sure of how to back up your computers? We can help. Up & Running Computer Solutions, Inc. can help you put a backup system in place for your business. We are a premier Computer Consulting and It Services company. After installation we can help with any problems you experience with your back up or any other computers or network problems you may have. Call us today to find out what we can do for your business! 951-737-8558. Visit our website at www.urcs.net.
Serving Corona, Anaheim, Riverside, Irvine, Tustin, Newport Beach and more!