Managed IT services work great for both big and small companies. There are many benefits when partnering with a Managed Service Provider, ranging from improved technical reliability to just plain ol’ peace of mind. The following list includes the advantages of having managed IT services:
- 24/7 Monitoring & Maintenance- Most businesses don’t have way to monitor their network 24/7/365, but fortunately a Managed IT Provider can. This can be very valuable to your company because the earlier an issue is spotted, the earlier it can be taken care of. With 24/7 monitoring a problem can be taken care of before it can cause severe downtime.
- Access to Experts- If something unexpected arises you can always pick up the phone and give your Managed IT provider to get expert advice or help.
- Improved Security- Having a secure system in place can be crucial, with Managed IT Services they generally offer contacts where they monitor your Firewall, Anti-virus, and apply all of the latest updates and patches to ensure your network is secure and runs smoothly.
- Budget Control- A Managed IT Service contract allows you to stop worrying about your network and allows you to budget your IT expenses with no monthly surprises.
- Ease your Mind- Having a full service contract allows for you to focus on your business at hand while the technical side is covered.
Take the first step on the road to having a more productive, cost efficient business, call Up & Running Computer Solutions, Inc. and ask for a FREE consultation of our Managed IT Services. Call 951-737-8558 or visit our website at www.urcs.net.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Anaheim, Irvine, Newport Beach, Tustin and all surrounding areas.